Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Start

Hello every1.

My name is Marcin, I'm currently in
Accra, Ghana - working for import/export company from Poland. I and my wife moved to Accra on 1st of September and plan to stay here for some time. At the moment we live in Dome Village, which is rather not center of Accra, but we find it nice place:)

I hope to use this place as storage of my observations of living in
Ghana. I will try to update it frequently and publish things which I found interesting.

I'm not native english speaker so expect sometimes mistakes, spelling errors or any other kind of mistakes - as I will usually write after many hours of working - hopefully this won't happen often:)

since it's already almost 10pm here in Ghana - and sunset was around 6.30 pm I'm already sleepy because of dark. So hopefully see you soon - I will try to update asap.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) gl

 
At 9:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~ there is my man :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home